Trevor leads NorthMarq’s Investment Sales business, which launched in April 2018, and brings more than 20 years of experience in capital markets advising clients on investment sales opportunities in markets across the U.S. He is responsible for the day-to-day operations and continued expansion of the multi-billion dollar investment sales platform, which in its first year of business added 15 brokers in seven states and grew to hundreds of active listings.
His experience as an investment advisor, multifamily broker, and CRE expert brings deep insights to his leadership of NorthMarq’s Investment Sales business. He collaborates with NorthMarq’s debt and equity producers across the U.S. to integrate financing options with multifamily acquisitions, offering integrated capital solutions to clients. Trevor’s thorough understanding of acquisitions, dispositions, banking, and capital markets gives him a strong foundation on which to build the company’s investment sales business.
Before joining NorthMarq, he operated the No. 1 multifamily investment sales team within Colliers International based in Phoenix and transacting throughout the greater Southwest. He was also recognized as the top producer in Phoenix and a top producer in all product types internationally. With his in-depth experience in the negotiation and successful completion of complex real estate transactions, he provided private client groups, equity partners and REITs with a thorough economic analysis to guide them towards informed real estate decisions.
Trevor is a graduate of Arizona State University, a full member of the Urban Land Institute and the National Multifamily Housing Council, and is a licensed pilot.
Career – Trevor can you share highlights from your career?
The NorthMarq Platform – Can you provide us an overview of the NorthMark multifamily sales platform? What is your annual production volume? What portion of NorthMarq’s loan servicing portfolio is in multifamily?
Expansion – NorthMarq has been expanding offices around the US in 2020. Where have you added teams to existing offices? Which cities/regions are your targets for 2021?
Mid-Atlantic – NorthMarq recently expanded into the Mid-Atlantic region. Can you tell us about Wink Ewing, Michael Marshall and Ryann Rilee’s backgrounds?
Recent Closings – Can you provide us with an overview of some investment sales recent closings?
Multifamily and COVID – What are the implications of COVID and economic turmoil on the multifamily market? According to industry sources, multifamily remains the “darling” for investors and lenders. Can you share your insights?
- Where are investment sales ramping up?
- What is the market for distressed multifamily deals?
- Who are the primary lenders?
- Can you describe the trends on the equity side?
- What is your outlook
- NorthMarq’s San Diego Office Completes $19.5M in Acquisition Financing for Office Property in Alexandria, Virginia
- NorthMarq Expands Investment Sales Platform into Mid-Atlantic Region
- NorthMarq’s White Plains Office Delivers Financing Solution via Freddie Mac for $5.54M Refinance of Mill Falls Apartments in Lowell, Massachusetts
- NorthMarq’s Atlanta Team Arranges $38.35M Refinancing of Balmoral Village in Peachtree City, Georgia
- NorthMarq Arranged the $8.47M Refinancing of Hunter Hill Apartments in Hagerstown, Maryland
Edwin Warfield, CEO of citybiz.co, conducts CEO Interviews.
If you’re interested in a citybiz CEO Interview, please contact
Edwin Warfield – email@example.com