Premier Sotheby’s International Realty is pleased to announce the following sales advisors have affiliated with the company’s Florida and North Carolina sales gallery locations:
- Kimberly Brine, Bonita Springs, Fla.
- Jon Busch, Marco Island, Fla.
- Suzan Busch, Marco Island, Fla.
- Lisa Camphire, Southwest Orlando, Fla.
- Michael Christo, Venice, Fla.
- Kali Denault, Tampa, Fla.
- Alee Douglass, Tampa, Fla.
- Cavan Guenther, Naples, Fla.
- Sarah Harmon, Lake Norman, N.C.
- Brad Isaacs, Southeast Orlando, Fla.
- Ellen Kirkegaard, Sarasota, Fla.
- Pamela Pyms, Asheville, N.C.
- Richard Rubino, Naples, Fla.
- Jon Ruiz, Winter Park, Fla.
- Nicole Ruiz, Winter Park, Fla.
- Rick Wassel, Winter Park, Fla.
- Sandy Wilder, Bonita Springs, Fla.
“We are very happy to welcome these new sales advisors to Premier Sotheby’s International Realty,” said Budge Huskey, president and chief executive officer. “Their real estate industry experience, deep knowledge of their respective regions and commitment to excellent service lead to making customers for life. We are so pleased to work with these talented sales professionals.”
About Premier Sotheby’s International Realty
Headquartered in Naples, Florida, Premier Sotheby’s International Realty has over 1,400 sales professionals in 40 locations throughout Florida and North Carolina. Premier Sotheby’s International Realty also benefits from an association with the storied Sotheby’s auction house, established in 1744. The brokerage was founded by The Lutgert Companies, a prominent member of Southwest Florida’s business community since 1964, and is proudly associated with Peerage Realty Partners. For more information, visit premiersothebysrealty.com.