Casual Mexican Taqueria Welcomes Guests with Festive Seasonal Décor, Mexican-Inspired Drinks and Holiday Music
Pachengo’s, the exciting new Mexican hotspot crafted by the creative minds behind YEPPA&co and the Storico restaurants, is getting into the holiday spirit with the opening of its Feliz Navidad Pop-Up Bar on Friday, Nov. 17. Through the end of the year, guests are invited to step into a festive wonderland decked out with holiday décor and music and Mexican-inspired beverages.
Pachengo’s Feliz Navidad Pop-Up Bar welcomes guests with a Christmas playlist and festive atmosphere. Additionally, Pachengo’s will be serving holiday-themed cocktails to pair with its traditional menu of tacos, enchiladas and starters such as queso blanco, tostadas and elote.
Examples of holiday beverages include:
- Sour Grinch – Pachengo’s take on a pisco sour
- Abuelita Borracha – Abuelita’s hot chocolate with choice of Patron or Angel’s Envy
- Pachengo’s Ponche – Classic Mexican party punch with choice of Patron or Angel’s Envy
- Ornamentini – Grey Goose rosemary peach martini served in an ornament
- Ho Ho Horchata – Santa Teresa horchata made with coconut
Pachengo’s accepts reservations via OpenTable.
Starting Friday, Nov. 17
Sunday-Thursday, 11:30 a.m.-10 p.m.
Friday and Saturday, 11:30 a.m.-11 p.m.
3065 Peachtree Rd. NE
Atlanta, GA 30305
Pachengo’s is located at 3065 Peachtree Rd. NE, Suite B210, in Buckhead Village. Self-parking is available in the Buckhead Village garage with two-hour validation, and valet parking also is offered in the center. To keep up with the latest updates, visit pachengos.com and follow along on Instagram.