Premier Sotheby’s International Realty is pleased to announce the following sales professionals have affiliated with the company’s Florida and North Carolina sales gallery locations:
- Erin Blackman, Charlotte, N.C.
- Megan Byers, Winter Park, Fla.
- Alex Dasilva, Southeast Orlando, Fla.
- Mary Ann Dellegatto, South Tampa, Fla.
- Joshua Delsing, Naples, Fla.
- Gina Dizon, Sarasota, Fla.
- Kial Afton Doumars, Asheville, N.C.
- Josh Floyd, Blowing Rock, N.C.
- Julie Guirguis, Sarasota, Fla.
- Yasmin Juman, Naples, Fla.
- Angelo Marcello, Clearwater, Fla.
- Porter McEver, New Smyrna Beach, Fla.
- Judy Mitchell, Longboat Key, Fla.
- Stacey Mrozinski, Naples, Fla.
- Christina Mueller, South Tampa, Fla.
- Nicole Pies, Lakewood Ranch, Fla.
- Stacey Rollins, Southeast Orlando, Fla.
- Amanda Stanosheck, Naples, Fla.
- Jill Weinstein, South Tampa, Fla.
- Ann Young, Naples, Fla.
“We are very happy to welcome these new sales professionals to Premier Sotheby’s International Realty,” said Budge Huskey, president and chief executive officer. “Their real estate industry experience, deep knowledge of their respective regions and commitment to excellent service lead to making customers for life. We are so pleased to work with these talented sales professionals.”
About Premier Sotheby’s International Realty
Headquartered in Naples, Florida, Premier Sotheby’s International Realty has over 1,400 professionals and employees in over 40 locations throughout Florida and North Carolina. Premier Sotheby’s International Realty also benefits from an association with the storied Sotheby’s auction house, established in 1744. The brokerage is a division of The Lutgert Companies, a prominent member of Southwest Florida’s business community since 1964. For more information, visit premiersothebysrealty.com.