Simmons Hanly Conroy LLP, one of the nation’s largest mass torts firms and a national leader in the legal representation of mesothelioma patients and their families, is pleased to announce that eight of the firm’s partners have been named to the 2023 edition of New York Metro Super Lawyers® and two of the firm’s associates have been named to the 2023 New York Rising Stars® list.
The firm’s attorneys named to the 2023 New York Metro Super Lawyers list and their primary areas of practice are:
- Laurence V. Nassif, managing partner
- Jayne Conroy*, named partner, Complex Litigation Department (*Conroy also was included in the publication’s list of “Top 50: Women New York Metro Super Lawyers”)
- Andrea Bierstein, partner, Complex Litigation Department
- Daniel P. Blouin, partner, Asbestos Litigation Department
- Donald P. Blydenburgh, partner, Asbestos Litigation Department
- Moshe H. Horn, partner, Complex Litigation Department
- Jim Kramer, partner, Asbestos Litigation Department
- Thomas I. Sheridan, III, partner, Complex Litigation Department
The firm’s attorneys named to the 2023 New York Metro Rising Stars list and their primary areas of practice are:
- Brett F. Fuller, associate, Asbestos Litigation Department
- Arthur Prystowsky, associate, Asbestos Litigation Department
Only the top 5 percent of lawyers in the New York metro area are named to the Super Lawyers list and only 2.5 percent of lawyers in the area are named to the Rising Stars list. Published by Thomson Reuters, Super Lawyers uses independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations to determine the honorees. Parts or all of the New York Metro Super Lawyers and Rising Stars lists are published in New York Metro Super Lawyers magazine and in various regional magazines and newspaper supplements in the state, as well as distributed to attorneys and ABA-accredited law school libraries.
About Simmons Hanly Conroy LLP
Simmons Hanly Conroy is one of the nation’s largest mass tort law firms, dedicated to helping victims of mesothelioma and asbestos-related cancers. Other primary areas of litigation include prescription opioids, sexual abuse, pharmaceutical, consumer protection, environmental, and personal injury. Firm attorneys have been appointed to leadership in numerous national multidistrict litigations, including prescription opioids, Vioxx, Yaz, and Toyota Unintended Acceleration. The firm also represents small and mid-size corporations, inventors and entrepreneurs in matters involving business litigation. Firm attorneys’ passion for improving the lives of asbestos victims and their families extends to the firm’s contributions to mesothelioma cancer research and ongoing support through initiatives including the firm’s annual Miles for Meso 5K race and fun run/walk. Firm offices are located in New York City, San Francisco, Los Angeles, St. Louis, and Alton, Illinois. Read more at www.simmonsfirm.com.