Executive chef Fred Gilbert introduces an all-new brunch experience at Livingston Restaurant + Bar. Located inside The Georgian Terrace hotel, the recently reopened dining destination will serve Southern brunch favorites and expertly crafted cocktails to guests as they take in the ornate surroundings of the historic hotel.
Starting May 27, a delectable brunch menu will be served on Saturdays and Sundays from 7 a.m.-2 p.m. Guests can expect a varied menu featuring Southern flavors with European influence as well as pitchers of boozy brunch cocktails and zero proof cocktails. Live entertainment on select weekends from 11 a.m.-2 p.m. will complement the midday meal.
Brunch menu highlights include:
- Fried green tomatoes with pimento cheese and bacon jam
- Smoked Atlantic salmon served with capers, onions, tomato, and boiled egg
- Irish steel-cut oatmeal with candied pecans, brown sugar, and dried fruit
- Marjorie’s spinach and mushroom quiche served with arugula salad
- Shrimp and grits with tasso ham, and creole gravy
- Avocado toast with semolina bread, burrata, and extra virgin olive oil
Among the brunch cocktails are:
- Georgian sangria mixing rum, fresh pineapple juice, lime, and red wine; available by the glass and pitcher
- Terrace Tea, a modern spin on the classic mimosa with edible glitter, pineapple, cranberry, blackberry, and orange juice; available by the glass and pitcher
- Georgian Bloody, a custom-blended secret mix with vodka; guests can choose between spicy or not-so-much; available by the glass and pitcher
- Liv 75 mixing gin, fresh lemon, simple syrup, Champagne, and cotton candy
Zero proof cocktails include:
- Marg No Rita made with Garden Seedlip 108, lime, agave, and salt
- Pa No Ma mixing Grove Seedlip 42, grapefruit, lime, agave, and club soda
- Espresso Martino made with Spice Seedlip 94, espresso, simple syrup, and coffee bean sprinkle
About Livingston Restaurant + Bar
Livingston Restaurant + Bar is located inside the historic landmark The Georgian Terrace Hotel, the oldest operating hotel in Atlanta, at 659 Peachtree St., NE. Breakfast is served Monday-Friday 6:30-11 a.m. Dinner hours are Tuesday-Thursday 5-10 p.m. and Friday and Saturday 5-11 p.m. Brunch is served Saturday and Sunday 7 a.m.-2 p.m. For more information, call 866-976-34878, visit thegeorgianterrace.com or make reservations on OpenTable.