- Caulley Deringerwas awardedNational Tenant Advisory + Workplace Solutions Deal of the Year for representing Government Scientific Source in an 11-year, 22,000-square-foot lease at Sunrise Plaza in Reston, Virginia.
- Fivebrokers, including Gerry Trainor, Dean Sigmon, Robin Williams, Stephen Cloudand Caulley Deringerwere recognized for their 2022 transaction volume. In total, 33 brokers nationwide earned a spot in the firm’s coveted Champions Club.
- Additional recognitions include:
- National Asset Services Team Member of the Year: Lori Dingus
- National Transwestern Young Professional: Chris Loiacono
“Thesenotable achievements are a testament to our team’s collective talent and commitment,” said KeithFoery, Transwestern’s Mid-Atlantic Executive Managing Co-Director. “I’m proud to recognize them for their hard work and unwavering focus on delivering innovative solutions and achieving exceptional results for our clients.”
2022 was defined by a series of high-profile transactions, including:
- Sigmon, Williams and the Mid-Atlantic Multifamily team were named 2022 Influencers in Multifamily by GlobeSt.com.
- Trainor brokered the sale of the Westech Portfolio, a 6-building, 250,588-square-foot campus in Silver Spring, Maryland, on behalf of DSC Partners, LLC.
- Deringer and Cloud arranged a 10-year, full facility lease at Gateway 28, a new 76,275-square-foot, Class A industrial facility in the Dulles Corridor, on behalf of the owner and developer Foulger-Pratt.
- Sigmon and Williams facilitated the sale of Parkside Terrace, an 87-unit multifamily asset in Silver Spring, Maryland, for $20 million, or $229,885 per unit.