Company Celebrates its 20th Anniversary as a Leading Provider of Innovative Technology for the Marine Industry
The Yacht Group, continuously innovating and producing technology for the control, maneuverability and back lighting systems for the marine industry, will showcase its new Yacht Controller Virtual Thruster (pat. pend.) software at the Palm Beach International Boat Show, March 23–26, 2023.
The Yacht Group, celebrating its 20th anniversary, is a trusted name in the marine industry with over 25,000 boats using its wireless control and an array of products that provide greater ease, safety and improvement of the boating experience for its customers.
Working in tandem with the company’s cutting-edge, dual band Yacht Controller Maximo™ and Supremo technology debuted at the 2023 Miami International Boat Show®, the new Virtual Thruster software allows Yacht Controller Maximo and Supremo to program the thruster directional controls with engine counter rotation speed variations which simulate virtual thruster control for side to side and/or lateral boat movement without an actual thruster. This feature will also serve vessels with only a bow thruster equipped.
The innovative feature further enhances the boat handling experience, especially useful for catamarans with hull designs that do not allow for easy thruster mounting as well as trawlers, sportfish or other vessels without a thruster.
“At The Yacht Group, we are pleased to once again lead the wireless control segment of the marine industry, making control easier and more comfortable for boating enthusiasts with our Virtual Thruster,” said Gerald Berton, president of The Yacht Group. “After showcasing the Maximo and Supremo Yacht Controllers at the recent Miami International Boat Show with great success, we look forward to bringing this advanced technology to the Palm Beach International Boat Show.”
Anthony Valiente, chief operating officer and managing partner at The Yacht Group, said, “The Virtual Thruster is a game changer when docking vessels without a stern thruster or no thrusters at all. Yacht Controller Maximo’s 64-bit Quad Core Processor is the foundation to bringing Virtual Thruster to life. With this processing power, we are excited to bring this feature and future upgrades to market!”
The Yacht Group has led the industry with a full suite of technology products including:
- Its award-winning Yacht Controller system, the gold standard in precision wireless yacht control
- Yacht Thruster externally mounted thrusters
- ezdrive thrusterTM, designed specifically for active wake surfing, wakeboard, watersports and other small boat enthusiasts
- Yacht GraphX custom backlit names or symbols
- Yacht Command, a remote-controlled system for boats with mechanical and hydraulic controls providing safety and control of yachts during the docking, maneuvering and tying up process
- Yacht Cam extreme low light cameras and ultra-high definition thermal imaging
- Yacht Beam commercial grade million plus candle power searchlights
- CFx Extreme Beam luminous marine engineered searchlights
- Yacht Boost, providing stabilized power, voltage conversion and isolation protection for boats, their equipment, and people
The Yacht Group display will be located at Booth 534 at the Palm Beach International Boat Show.
About The Yacht Group: The Yacht Group is a trusted name in the marine industry for over 20 years with products that bring greater ease and safety and improve the boating experience. Precise control with its Yacht Controller System has been utilized by more than 26,000 boat owners over the last 20 years since its debut at the Miami International Boat Show in 2003. The company is supported by international research and development, engineering and manufacturing teams and a worldwide network of sales and service dealers. The Yacht Group’s main office is located at 4545 Ponce De Leon Blvd., Coral Gables, FL 33146. Its showroom office is located at 1300 SE 17th St., Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316. For more information, visit www.theyachtgroup.com or call 1-888-898-8608, or 305-667-5811.