More than 49,000 SF of new office space and 107,994 SF of renewals and expansions inked at Grover Corlew’s 46-acre signature property
Grover Corlew, a Florida-based real estate investment group and owner of the revitalized Orlando Central office park, announced today that it has signed more than 155,000 square feet of new office space, tenant renewals and expansions over the past year.
In 2019, Grover Corlew reintroduced the one-and two-story mid-century office property following two years of extensive interior and exterior upgrades. The transformed complex of 21 scenic and suburban office buildings today offers discerning tenants appealing new workspaces with custom buildouts, stylish finishes, and floor-to-ceiling glass windows with plenty of natural lighting.
“Orlando Central consistently remains a popular choice for businesses, despite the fluctuations in the office market we’ve witnessed over the past several years,” said Partner Anuj Grover. “We’re near full occupancy, with a continued steady interest from new tenants who are attracted to the property’s elevated Class-A enhancements and prime location near Baldwin Park and Winter Park.”
With an emphasis on creating a workstyle to match the surrounding neighborhoods and upscale lifestyle, the property emphasizes workspaces that feature modern technology and sustainability, along with intuitive design features. Orlando Central works closely with individual tenants to personalize each space, adding custom upgrades such as open office plans, full-service breakrooms, nursing rooms, stand-alone coffee bars, payroll door access, LED lighting and more.
“We’re thrilled to welcome so many new and notable tenants to Orlando Central and grateful for our longstanding relationships with tenants who have decided to renew or expand here,” said Partner Mark Corlew. “Orlando Central has location, ease, sophistication and value all working in its favor and that’s a winning scenario for most businesses looking to relocate in today’s market.”
Among the notable 20 new tenants at Orlando Central Office Park are:
- Acousti, an industry leader in interior building finishes and specialty construction, has signed a new lease for 8,200 sq. ft. of office space and will relocate its headquarters to 1040 Woodcock Road, Suite 100, Orlando, Florida later this month.
- Interior Talent, a leading talent recruitment and retention firm for the architecture, interior design, engineering, retail and manufacturing industries, has signed a new lease for 6,915 sq. ft. of office space at 1080 Woodcock Road, Suite 200, Orlando, Florida.
- OptumServe Health, a division of UnitedHealth Group, Inc. (NYSE:UNH) that offers healthcare services for federal agencies and communities, has leased 4,717 sq. ft. of office space at 3751 Maguire Boulevard, Suite 211, Orlando, Florida.
- Quantum Improvements Consulting, a woman-owned business devoted to the science of training and providing solutions to improve human performance, has signed a new lease for 4,354 sq. ft. at 1080 Woodcock Road, Suite 100, Orlando, Florida.
- City Year, a nonprofit organization that recruits AmeriCorps members to pursue a life-changing year of service in public schools, has signed a new lease for 3,455 sq. ft. of office space and will relocate to 3165 McCrory Place, Suite 122, Orlando, Florida, in May 2023.
Renewals and expansions at Orlando Central accounted for more than 107,944 sq. ft. of leased space, led by the U.S. General Services Administration Department of Immigration with the renewal of 32,330 sq. ft. of office space and followed by Cuhaci Peterson™, a tenant since 2014 and a nationally recognized commercial architecture and engineering firm, with the renewal of 23, 869 sq. ft. of office space. Other notable transactions included the expansion of the Florida Department of Health offices to total 56,029 sq. ft. and the headquarters expansion of Franchise Brokers Associates to 6,046 sq. ft.
Named Outstanding Building of the Year by BOMA Orlando in 2019, Orlando Central is situated 3.5 miles east of Orlando’s central business district. The office park is immediately adjacent to the west of Baldwin Park, one of Orlando’s few “live, work, play” communities set within a dense, walkable community with the perfect mix of amenities, parks and recreation. Located just five minutes north is the City of Winter Park, one of Central Florida’s most affluent suburbs well-known for its historic roots and high-end retail.
Asking rents start at $26.00 per square foot. For more information on leasing at Orlando Central, contact Todd Davis and Robert Kellogg at Cushman and Wakefield at 407-541-4412, or visit www.orlandocentralcenter.com.
About Grover Corlew
Real estate veterans with a proven track record of more than 100 years of combined industry experience lead Grover Corlew in acquiring, transforming and managing office, multifamily and retail properties across the southeastern U.S., with a focus on Florida. The Grover Corlew team has developed, owned and managed 10,000+ units and more than 10 million sq. ft. of commercial space, taking a personalized approach to investor and tenant relationships, which has attracted corporate headquarters to Grover Corlew signature buildings. The company is actively developing new projects that will continue to help revitalize and stimulate local communities.