- There are plenty of speculations around the newly introduced ChatGPT, backed by Microsoft.
- Many potential investors and MSFT stockholders are highly enthusiastic about the new artificial intelligence launch.
- There is quite a race between high-tech giants on “who will get there first”.
- I do not recommend buying Microsoft based on these speculations alone.
- Many of you remember how much money has been lost due to the general public’s enthusiasm about internet technologies and the new names. Something similar might actually happen to artificial intelligence brands now.