2023 is off to a sweet start! Eat Me Guilt Free – a health-focused line of bread, brownies, snacks and tortilla wraps – is baking up all new flavors and seasonal brownies for 2023.
The 2023 Flavor of the Month brownies are made with Eat Me Guilt Free’s brand-new formula that has less sugar, is non-GMO and uses modified atmosphere packaging to exclude unnecessary preservatives. Brownies feature ingredients sourced in Europe, where regulations against food additives are more stringent than in the U.S. The new formula is low-carb, packed with 14 grams of protein and approximately 200 calories per serving. While improving the quality of ingredients in its products, Eat Me Guilt Free remains focused on maintaining an unprecedented protein-packed and low-carb ratio.
The Flavor of the Month Subscription features a new Eat Me Guilt Free flavor each month. The box of 12 is just $30 and is the only Eat Me Guilt Free subscription that offers free shipping. Flavor of the Month brownies are exclusive to Flavor of the Month subscribers.
The 2023 Flavors of the Month include:
January: Eye See You – Chocolate brownie topped with edible candy eyes.
- While we ring in the New Year and write our resolutions, Eat Me Guilt Free wants to remind consumers to focus not only on their physical health, but their mental health and make time for self-care and check in on loved ones. And remember, no matter what hardships you face Eat Me Guilt Free sees you and you are loved!
To raise awareness for mental health wellness, Eat Me Guilt Free created the Eye See You brownie, a chocolate brownie topped with edible candy eyes. For every box purchased, Eat Me Guilt Free will be donating $1 to “Rise Above the Disorder,” a nonprofit that pays for the therapy and medication of those in need.
February: Heartbreaker – Strawberry brownie topped with pink sprinkles.
- She loves me, she loves me not … but she definitely loves Eat Me Guilt Free’s Heartbreaker brownie! To celebrate the season of love, Eat Me Guilt Free baked a scrumptious strawberry brownie topped with pink sprinkles. Made with love, of course!
March: Lucky AF – Dusted with edible green coloring and bronze sprinkles.
- Eat me, I’m Irish! A fan favorite is making a return to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day. Try Eat Me Guilt Free’s pistachio flavored brownie, dusted with edible green coloring and bronze sprinkles – it’ll have you feeling Lucky AF!
April: Squeeze the Day – Lemon cake blondie topped with poppy seeds.
- When life gives us lemons, Eat Me Guilt Free bakes delicious blondies. After tasting this lemon cake blondie topped with poppy seeds, you’ll want to be Eat Me Guilt Free’s main squeeze.
May: Bellini Brunch – A Bellini flavored blondie.
- You’re going to want a peach of this! End spring on a sweet note with Eat Me Guilt Free’s new Bellini flavored Blondie. We know you’ll a-peach-iate this unique flavor. Cheers!
June: Tranquilo y Tropical – A Mango flavored blondie.
- Summer’s finally here and it’s time to kick back and relax. Try Eat Me Guilt Free’s Tranquilo y Tropical, a mango flavored blondie best enjoyed by the ocean. ¡Dale!
July: Watermelon Sugar – Red blondie infused with watermelon and topped with black sprinkles.
- There’s nothing quite as sweet as summer – except Eat Me Guilt Free’s July flavor of the month! This red blondie infused with watermelon and topped with black sprinkles is sure to make customers feel relaxed while they take in the sunshine!
August: Everybody Hates Florida – Orange flavored brownie.
- Love it or hate it, there’s something special about Florida. The state features beautiful beaches, colorful characters and of course, its famous oranges. As a homage to Eat Me Guilt Free’s home state, it created an orange flavored brownie to give consumers a taste of Florida.
September: Inner Child – Cinnamon flavored blondie, sprinkled with ground cinnamon.
- Are you a kid at heart? Relive the good ol’ days and heal your inner child with Eat Me Guilt Free’s cinnamon flavored blondie, sprinkled with ground cinnamon – just like your favorite childhood cereal.
October: Unicorn Blood – Red velvet dusted with red coloring.
- It’s time to stock up on go-to potion ingredients! Try Eat Me Guilt Free’s Unicorn Blood, a traditional red velvet brownie dusted with red coloring, for all your magical needs.
November: Cornbread – A cornbread flavored blondie.
- Nothing hits the spot like some southern comfort food. Enjoy Eat Me Guilt Free’s first ever cornbread flavored blondie just in time for Thanksgiving! Savory and sweet, just like granny’s.
December: The Elf – A peppermint flavored brownie with candy cane sprinkles.
- This holiday season Eat Me Guilt Free baked up the perfect snack for Santa’s little helpers. The peppermint flavored brownie with candy cane sprinkles will be sure to make you feel like you’re at the North Pole!
2023 Seasonal Brownies:
- Cafecito – Coffee infused chocolate brownie.
- Inspired by Eat Me Guilt Free’s hometown of Miami’s love for espresso shots a.k.a. “Cafecito,” this coffee infused brownie was created to give consumers a little taste of how the 305 lives it up. Pa Arriba, Pa abajo, Al centro, Pa Dentro!
- I Am – Pink, pomegranate flavored blondie.
- I am strong. I am powerful. I am … delicious! Introducing the I Am blondie, Eat Me Guilt Free’s newest flavor and an homage to Eat Me Guilt Free’s “You Glow Girl” grant. This pink, pomegranate flavored blondie celebrates female entrepreneurs and their accomplishments. Fans can enjoy this delicious reminder to embrace every incredible version of their self.
- Pumpkin Spice OG – Pumpkin Spice flavored blondie.
- Is it really fall without eating pumpkin spice everything? Eat Me Guilt Free doesn’t think so. That’s why Eat Me Guilt Free’s Pumpkin Spice OG Blondie is back and better than ever. Fall back in love with this fall classic— it’s the perfect way to celebrate the season. Serve it at holiday get-togethers or keep it all – Eat Me Guilt Free won’t judge.
- Bloody Brownie – Red Velvet brownie, topped with black cat sprinkles.
- Eat Me Guilt Free’s Bloody Brownie is making a terrifyingly tasty return. Vampires and mortals alike will love this delicious Red Velvet brownie, topped with black cat sprinkles. Don’t worry, there’s no garlic!
- Hocus Pocus – Dark, purple-colored blondie topped with gold prism powder; sour apple infused.
- Bubble Bubble, I’m in trouble, I can’t stop eating brownies! Be warned mortal, this purple blondie topped with gold prism powder may cast a spell on you!
- Naughty List Brownie – Chocolate brownie with black sprinkles.
- Being naughty doesn’t have to mean not eating good. The naughty list brownie is a luscious black, chocolate brownie with black sprinkles. Getting coal for Christmas has never been this satisfying.
- Holiday Cheer – The chocolate brownie features white chocolate chips and is coated in green and red sprinkles.
- Eat Me Guilt Free’s limited edition holiday brownie is on the nice list. The chocolate brownie features white chocolate chips and is coated in green and red sprinkles that are both festive and decadent, making for the perfect holiday snack.
Eat Me Guilt Free’s seasonal brownies are available for purchase for $36-$38 for a box of 12 and can be ordered on EatMeGuiltFree.com.
“We’re excited to debut our 2023 Flavors of the Month,” said Cristie Besu, Eat Me Guilt Free’s CEO and founder, and a Miami-based Cuban-American businesswoman. “At Eat Me Guilt Free, aesthetics are just as much a part of the customer’s experience as the taste. The monthly release of these new treats is highly anticipated by our loyal customers and fans and inspires us to conceptualize new flavors each year.”
Eat Me Guilt Free’s product line of brownies, bread, tortilla wraps, mini baguettes and cake mixes offers an unprecedented protein-to-carbohydrate ratio, making them a high-protein, low-carb alternative to traditional snacks and foods. Products are available for purchase at more than 9,000 independent retailers nationwide including Winn Dixie, United Supermarkets, Safeway, Giant Food, Albertsons, Market Street, Faire Market Place, GNC, The Vitamin Shoppe, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Planet Fitness, Gold’s Gym, Anytime Fitness, Go Puff, and Navy Exchange Stores as well as Amazon.com, Walmart.com and EatMeGuiltFree.com. Eat Me Guilt Free is also a merchant on the affiliate marketing platforms ShareASale, Skimlinks and Impact.
About Eat Me Guilt Free
Eat Me Guilt Free was founded by Registered Nurse and Certified Sports Nutritionist Cristie Besu in Miami, FL in 2013. What began as a passion project soon turned into a small business for the Cuban-American mom-of-three, as she discovered the importance and satisfaction protein-packed and better-for-you foods provided to others. Eat Me Guilt Free, which sources ingredients primarily from Europe for higher quality food standards, offers healthy solutions for those who strive to live a healthy and active lifestyle. Besu never sacrifices taste and texture when creating original recipes, hand-crafted by artisan bakers in small batches in order to ensure optimal freshness. The brand also uses Modified Atmosphere Packaging in select products to exclude unnecessary preservatives. Eat Me Guilt Free’s product line of bread, brownies, snacks, tortilla wraps, and cake mixes offers an unprecedented protein-to-carbohydrate ratio, making them a high-protein, low-carb alternative to traditional snacks and foods. Eat Me Guilt Free fills a gap in the market for an alternative to sweets that people can feel good about putting into their bodies. The products are available for purchase at more than 9,000 independent retailers nationwide including Winn Dixie, United Supermarkets, Safeway, Giant Food, Albertsons, Market Street, Faire Market Place, GNC, The Vitamin Shoppe, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Planet Fitness, Gold’s Gym, Anytime Fitness, Go Puff, and Navy Exchange Stores as well as Amazon.com, Walmart.com and EatMeGuiltFree.com. Eat Me Guilt Free also offers an exclusive subscription. Eat Me Guilt Free is recognized by the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council.