- Lucid delivered a pleasant surprise in January as it surpassed its production guidance.
- Therefore, it forebodes well for Lucid in 2023, benefiting from its engineering and premium positioning.
- Saudi Arabia’s Public Investment Fund is also a significant backer. Investors shouldn’t understate the immense scale of Lucid’s largest shareholder.
- After a ridiculous decline toward its January lows, LCID has recovered nearly 40% through its highs last week.
- Should Lucid investors jump back in if they missed its January lows?
- I do much more than just articles at Ultimate Growth Investing: Members get access to model portfolios, regular updates, a chat room, and more. Learn More »
READ FULL ARTICLE HERE!