- Microsoft Corporation has made its Azure OpenAI Service generally available, with ChatGPT functionality integrated in time to come.
- Google Cloud is undergoing a pivotal leadership transition, even as it marches toward profitability.
- Microsoft has upped the ante against Google, now targeting its growing cloud business.
- Google CEO Sundar Pichai & team must respond to Microsoft’s credible threats. Microsoft likely sees an opportunity to disrupt Google’s business effectively.
- With Google reporting its Q4 earnings soon on February 2, management has a fantastic opportunity to reassure investors about its battle plans.
- I do much more than just articles at Ultimate Growth Investing: Members get access to model portfolios, regular updates, a chat room, and more. Learn More »
Microsoft Corporation (MSFT) has caused consternation for Alphabet Inc. (NASDAQ:GOOGL, NASDAQ:GOOG) (“Google”) investors recently as it has sought to integrate OpenAI’s ChatGPT into its Bing search engine and other products.
READ FULL ARTICLE HERE!