- In this article, I discuss the Amazon’s long-term prospects and also perform 2 types of company valuation analysis (DCF and relative).
- Amazon has focused on cost management while increasing its market share in e-commerce. The Cloud segment has ~55% of the market share in IaaS and PaaS (combined).
- Based on my quite conservative DCF models, AMZN is 25-32% undervalued today.
- Relative valuation analysis is even more generous to the stock, giving it an upside potential of 24-57%, depending on which ratio you choose.
- AMZN could begin to test its local lows if a massive sell-off begins. But already now, investors have some margin of safety.
- Beyond the Wall Investing members get exclusive access to our real-world portfolio. See all our investments here »
Intro & Thesis
Amazon (NASDAQ:AMZN) stock ended 2022 with a 50% correction (about the same percentage drop from its peak) – one of the worst years in the stock’s history if you do not count the drama of the 2000s:
READ FULL ARTICLE HERE!