NEW YORK–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Contentsquare, the global leader in digital experience analytics, today announced it has formed a new strategic Advisory Board bringing together expert industry leaders from top brands including Ford, L’Oreal, Sur la Table, Sysco, and more. The new Advisory Board will provide support and guidance on the company’s go-to-market strategies, including product vision, partner strategy, and market-facing campaigns. Each of these advisors is culturally aligned and passionate about helping enhance the Contentsquare brand and value proposition.
With customer experience (CX) having become a key driver of business growth, this proven group of CX experts will focus on supporting Contentsquare to navigate navigate the competitive battleground, highlight the importance of CX in their industries and disciplines, and advise the company on target industry priorities. Their expertise spans industries including fashion, luxury, retail, B2B, tech, travel and hospitality, telecom, and more.
The current members include:
- Jason Goldberger, CEO Dollar Shave, former CDO Target
- Harvey Bierman, CDO Christy Sports, former VP Product Crocs
- Z Shen, x-CEO Denstu APJ, former-COO Dentsu Global
- Jyothi Rao, x-CEO Intermix, former-GM Gilt, former-VP Digital Target
- Ashwin Kamlani, CEO Juicer, former-CDO Luxury Hotel Chain
- Shashidhar Hiremath, SVP Digital – Ford, former-VP Digital – Verizon
- Rachel Frederick, GM, eCommerce, Sur La Table
- Michael Gulmann, former-CPO Expedia Group
- Jean-Claude Le Grand, Chief People Officer of L’Oréal
- Rence Winetrout, VP of eCommerce and Digital Growth of Sysco
“At Contentsquare we are laser-focused on understanding our customers, and optimizing the relationship between brands and consumers to help enhance the digital experience for all. This superb group of executives and professionals across industries will greatly help us achieve these goals while focusing on making the digital world more human. We could not be more thrilled about this Advisory Board and look forward to seeing the impact they will have on our brand and our company at large,” said Pierre Casanova, Chief Revenue Officer at Contentsquare.
The company’s go-to-market strategy also encompasses Contentsquare’s CMO Advisory Board, which is composed of a group of prominent marketing executives and thought leaders who provide strategic guidance and insights to help power the continued growth of Contentsquare.
The current members include:
- Niki Hall, Contentsquare’s Chief Marketing Officer
- Denise Persson, Chief Marketing Officer at Snowflake
- Ben Gibson, former Chief Marketing Officer at Nutanix
- Laura Graves, former Corporate Vice President of Investor Relations at AMD
- Kara Wilson, Senior Advisor at KKR
Contentsquare delivers the power to make the digital world more human. Its AI-powered platform provides rich and contextual insight into customer behaviors, feelings and intent — at every touchpoint in their journey — enabling businesses to build empathy and create lasting impact. The global leader in digital experience analytics, Contentsquare helps brands everywhere transform the way they do business, allowing them to take action at enterprise scale and build customer trust with security, privacy and accessibility. More than 1000 leading brands use Contentsquare to grow their business, deliver more customer happiness and move with greater agility in a constantly changing world. Its insights power the customer experience on over 1 million websites worldwide. Founded in Paris and with offices around the world, Contentsquare has raised $1.4B in investment funding from leading investors, including funds and accounts managed by BlackRock, Bpifrance, Canaan, Eurazeo, Highland Europe, KKR, LionTree, Sixth Street and SoftBank Vision Fund 2. For more information, visit www.contentsquare.com