DALLAS, Nov. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — P10, Inc. (NYSE: PX), a leading private markets solutions provider, today reported financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022.
Third Quarter 2022 Financial Highlights:
- Fee Paying Assets Under Management: $19 billion, a 17% increase year-over-year.
- Revenue: $50 million, a 31% increase year-over-year.
- GAAP Net Income: $5.6 million, a 38% increase year-over-year.
- Adjusted EBITDA: $27.8 million, a 28% increase year-over-year.
- Adjusted Net Income (ANI): $25.1 million, a 56% increase year-over-year.
- Fully diluted GAAP EPS: $.05, a 23% increase year-over-year.
- Fully diluted ANI per share: $.21, a 41% increase year-over-year.
Declaration of Dividend:
The Board of Directors of the Company has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $.03 per share of Class A and Class B common stock, payable on December 20, 2022, to the holders of record as of the close of business on November 30, 2022.
Robert Alpert, Chairman and Co-CEO, and Co-CEO Clark Webb said, “P10 continues to deliver double-digit organic growth. With best-in-class strategies that have long track records of investing through various market conditions, we remain confident in our ability to deliver attractive returns for clients and public shareholders.”
A presentation of the quarterly financials may be accessed here and is available on the Company’s website.
P10 is a leading multi-asset class private markets solutions provider in the alternative asset management industry. P10’s mission is to provide its investors differentiated access to a broad set of investment solutions that address their diverse investment needs within private markets. As of September 30, 2022, P10 has a global investor base of over 3,000 investors across 46 states, 54 countries and six continents, which includes some of the world’s largest pension funds, endowments, foundations, corporate pensions, and financial institutions. Visit www.p10alts.com.