- Beekin is a company that uses AI and data-driven decision-making to provide real estate investment firms with predictive models and solutions for better asset management and higher asset value.
- Beekin’s key features include accurate rent valuations, revenue optimization, and resident loyalty solutions, all powered by machine learning and data analysis.
- Beekin’s solutions, such as Ebby, LeaseMax, and Presi, offer benefits like faster and more accurate rent estimates, prediction of renter behavior and renewal likelihood, dynamic lease pricing, and the ability to measure social impact in affordable housing.
- Beekin is a machine learning company that applies AI models to predict rental housing behavior based on factors such as neighborhood, affordability, and tenant satisfaction.
- Beekin is part of the Multifamily Impact Framework, which aims to measure and standardize impact metrics for affordable and workforce housing.
- Beekin’s clients primarily include private equity firms and investment managers, but they also collaborate with technology firms and hope to work with brokerage firms in the future.
- The company is in growth mode and is expanding its sales team, announcing new partnerships, and potentially considering acquisitions.
- The CEO’s frustration as an investor in real estate led to the creation of Beekin, a platform that uses AI and data to improve the investment market.
- CoStar is a data owner in the real estate market, but Beekin believes there is a massive opportunity to do data better and position themselves as a leader in the industry.
Vidur Gupta is Founder and CEO of Beekin, an AI-powered data platform for apartments and rental homes. Prior to starting Beekin, Vidur worked for 15 years in investment banking and private equity with Deutsche Bank and HIG Capital ($59 billion AUM). He was an executive at a Blackstone and Goldman Sachs backed Fintech, focused on consumer lending.
Outside Beekin, Vidur serves on the boards of early stage and public businesses. Until recently he was a Non-Executive Director at Notting Hill Genesis (a UK based $30B affordable housing operator) where he was involved in an ESG bond issuance. Vidur has also been a visiting faculty at Oxford University, and a Governor of the Haberdashers’ Aske’s Federation. He has an MBA from The University of Chicago and a BS in Electronics Engineering.
“Beekin was born out of my personal frustration as an investor,” says Vidur. “Think Moneyball for rental housing.”
Connect with Vidur on LinkedIn
Introduction | Please provide an introduction to Beekin. How is AI integrated into the product?
Features | What are the key features? Ie. rent valuations, revenue optimization, rental indexation
Solutions | Please provide an overview of the solutions – LeaseMax, WILSON, Presi, Ebby…
Residency Behavior | How do you predict residents’ behavior?
Operating System | What is the Multifamily Impact Framework?
Milestones | Beekin was launched in 2019. What are some of the significant milestones?
Capital | How has Beekin been funded? Mass Tech Challenge, Fin Tech Solutions, Bossonova Investimentos
Growth | What is the growth strategy for Beekin?
Beekin is a decision intelligence platform designed for institutional investors and lenders in the rental housing sector. Through patented software for rent valuations, revenue optimization and rental indexation, Beekin’s platform is boosting NOI, increasing customer retention and driving operational efficiencies across underwriting and asset management for some of the top property companies in the United States. For more information, visit www.beekin.co.
Recent News: https://beekin.co/resources/company-news/