CoreNet Global’s New England Chapter (CoreNet NE) is pleased to announce its new Board Members for 2022. Executive leaders of the Board include Maureen Rystrom, CoreNet NE President and Chair, Partner and Vice President of Marketing at J. Calnan & Associates (JC&A); Jackie Falla, Secretary, Director of Client Services at Elaine Construction; and Monica Juan, Treasurer, Senior Managing Director at CBRE. Effective April 1st, Steven Doben will become the Immediate Past President, AVP Real Estate and Workplace Strategy, National Grid, and Adam Fandrey will become the President Elect, Senior Vice President of Real Estate, Facilities & Security at Middlesex Bank.
As incoming President/Chair, Rystrom will bring her 20 years of industry experience to CoreNet NE, which includes planning, developing and implementing marketing strategies and communications at JC&A. Since joining CoreNet as a Young Leader, she has been an active leader- chairing several committees and being a vital part of the creation of new offerings like the ACCESS Lunches, Young Leader Development Program, Leadership 2.0 and the CRAVE virtual series. In her role as Vice President of Marketing at JC&A, she is responsible for brand management, business development, internal and external public relations, industry awards and recognition programs, events and philanthropic initiatives.
All of these skills are particularly relevant to her new position of President/Chair, which will require her to lead CoreNet NE’s members, partners, Executive Committee and Board of Directors to exciting new events and programs as in-person events are seeing a return.
“It fills me with pride and excitement to lead this Chapter into a prosperous and eventful 2022,” said Rystrom. “I believe that my career up until this point has prepared me to both learn from my other CoreNet New England members and hopefully inspire others to further embrace the critical role we each play in this industry. I look forward to continuing CoreNet’s mission of nurturing professional development and putting our members in touch with real estate’s sharpest and most innovative minds.”
New to CoreNet NE’s Board of Directors is Gabrielle Harvey, Vice President and Project Executive at JLL. Other Board members include:
· Paul Asmar, Director of Development and Asset Management, Nan Fung Life Science Real Estate
· Brigitte Beltran, US Associate Director International Client Solutions, Space Matrix
· Varunee Betts-Kosowan, Strategic Partnerships Director, Contract Sources
· Kristin Brown, Principal, Northstar Project & Real Estate Services
· Beth Choulas, VP of Real Estate and Workplace Experience, Toast, Inc.
· Rick Cleveland, Executive Managing Director | Enterprise Solutions | Global Occupier Services, Cushman & Wakefield
· Diane Currier, Senior Director Building Services, Oracle
· Stephen Elias, Senior Vice President of Corporate Real Estate, Citizens Bank
· Marisa Fava, Sales Director, Humanscale
· Taran Grigsby, Global Delivery Lead for Transactions and Leasing, Fidelity
· Tricia Lenehan, Director, Non-Retail Real Estate, Staples
· Denise Pied, Vice President and Project Executive, STV Inc.
· Katherine Sanford, Director of Workplace Services – Boston Campus, Liberty Mutual
· Laura Walsh, Senior Director of Global Real Estate and Workplace, Avid Technologies
· Mark Watkins, Senior Director of Global Real Estate, Thermo Fisher Scientific
· Christine Weiner, Vice President of Business Development, Officeworks, Inc.
The mission of the CoreNet New England is to connect groups of professionals, end-users, and service providers to advance knowledge, promote personal excellence and add value to each individual and their respective enterprises. Our chapter accomplishes our mission by facilitating and sponsoring a variety of diversified programs providing its members with educational and networking opportunities.
About CoreNet Global New England Chapter
The New England Chapter of CoreNet Global represents the best and brightest in the region’s corporate real estate industry. Our Chapter’s 500+ members are passionate about advancing the organization’s mission to connect real estate professionals, end users and service providers to advance knowledge, promote personal excellence and add value to each individual and their respective enterprises. We are part of the non-profit association CoreNet Global, which represents nearly 10,000 executives in 50 countries with strategic responsibility for the real estate assets of large corporations.