CREtech, the largest international community of professionals devoted to technological innovation in the real estate sector, has announced the speakers and schedule for their real estate technology conference, CREtech San Diego 2022 on March 22nd and 23rd.
The in-person event brings together landlords, asset managers, brokerages, construction companies, tech startups, venture capitals, thought leaders and many more under one roof. This trade show offers strategic networking opportunities and world-class content covering every industry sector, including office, multifamily, single-family, construction, retail, logistics and hospitality. The conference will also feature notable tech, venture and real estate speakers from across the globe.
Industry leaders on the main stage will speak and discuss with peers topics such as the reduction of carbon emissions, the latest technology advancements, how to improve operations and efficiencies, and how leading companies are embracing technology and innovation in sectors across the industry, among others.
CREtech has also announced the full agenda for the two-day event, which includes:
- March 22nd:
- 10:00 AM: Keynote: Michael Schall, President and CEO of Essex Property Trust, Inc. and John Helm, Managing Director of RET Ventures
- 10:45 AM: Panel: The Tenant’s Perspective on Hybrid Work
- 11:30 AM: Fireside Chat: Will O’Donnell, Managing Partner, Prologis Ventures and Henrik Holland, SVP, Global Head of EV Charging at Prologis
- 1:00 PM: Symposium Takeover: Moody’s
- 2:30 PM: Keynote: Ryan Marshall, President and CEO of PulteGroup, Inc., and Brad Greiwe, Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Fifth Wall
- 3:15 PM: Climate Panel
- March 23rd:
- 10:00 AM: Keynote: Sara Neff, Americas Head of Sustainability, Lendlease
- 10:45 AM: Keynote: Dallas Tanner, President & CEO of Invitation Homes and Travis Putnam, Managing Partner at Navitas Capital
- 11:30 AM: Fireside Chat: TBA
- 1:00 PM: Symposium Takeover: TBA
- 2:30 PM: Panel: Productivity & Profitability: How ConTech Leads to Better Outcomes for GCs, Owners & Beyond
- 3:15 PM: Keynote: TBA
Over 1,500 real estate executives from around the world will attend the CREtech San Diego conference to network, uncover new investment opportunities, and acquire leading-edge products and services to enable digital transformation for the largest industry in the world.
To purchase CREtech San Diego 2022 conference tickets, click here.
To learn more about partnerships and sponsorships, click here.
CREtech is Reimagining Real Estate. We are the largest international community of professionals devoted to technological innovation in the real estate sector. Our mission is to help the industry embrace, adopt, and future proof its businesses. Our streaming, live/virtual events, and consulting platform inspires the next generation of ideas, processes, and people to champion the world’s largest asset class. Learn more: cretech.com