Fifth Annual Event Celebrates Boldness In Business
The Moxie Award announced16 deserving DC area businesses and organizations as 2021 winners last night at the Moxie Award Ceremony & Dinner, a celebration of Boldness in Business. These 2021 winners were honored among 125 finalists for making a difference in the marketplace with their bold initiatives, strategic market moves, and moxie. More than 300 business leaders attended the event, held at The Ritz-Carlton in Tysons Corner.
“Over the five years since the Moxie Award began, we have received hundreds of impressive award entries from the DC area’s most innovative companies. 2021 was no exception, and especially over the last year, many companies demonstrated how much moxie they really do have,” said Moxie Chair Katie Jordan. “After careful review and evaluation by a panel of third-party judges, this year’s 16 winners stood out among their competition for demonstrating exemplary innovation, growth and resilience, industry leadership, community service, and local achievements.”
The 2021 Moxie Award winners are:
- Association & Nonprofit – PenFed Foundation https://penfedfoundation.org/
- Business Services – Alliance Material Handling, Inc. https://www.alliancemat.com/
- Construction & Real Estate – Merritt Properties https://www.merrittproperties.com/
- Consumer Services –CertifiKIDhttps://www.certifikid.com/
- Cybersecurity – Stage 2 Security https://s2.security/
- Financial Services – Goodworldhttps://goodworldnow.com/
- GovCon (<50 Employees) – Architechture Solutions https://www.architechturellc.com/
- GovCon (50-99 Employees) – B&A https://www.bna-inc.com/
- GovCon (100-299) – Nolij Consulting https://nolijconsulting.com/
- GovCon (300+ Employees) – IT Coalition https://www.itcoalition.com/
- Healthcare & Biotech – American Gene Technologies https://www.americangene.com/
- Professional Services – Eagle Hillhttps://www.eaglehillconsulting.com/
- Software – Decision Lens https://www.decisionlens.com/
- Technology – Myriddianhttps://www.myriddian.com/
- Technology (<50 Employees) – GIVECAMPUS https://go.givecampus.com/
- Women-Owned – Arlo Solutions https://arlo-solutions.com/
Event attendees had an opportunity to hear stories and insights from executive leaders about their novel strategies, formulas for innovation and success, and most importantly, what moxie means to them. Learn more about the 2021 Moxie Award winners and sponsors here.
Presenting Sponsors of the 2021Moxie Award include CYwP Fund, GovTech, NFP, and Verasolve. Sponsors include Association for Enterprise Growth, Berenzweig Leonard, Capital One Commercial Banking, Churchill Strategic Partners, Citybiz, Chima, Dixon Hughes Goodman, EagleBank, Edge, Hartman Executive Advisors, MV Financial, PI Midlantic, Print 1, Shulman Rogers, SLA Springer Lawson & Associates, and UBS.